Unless you’re starting your morning with Ina Garten’s chocolate peanut butter globs, you’re likely wishing it was still Sunday.
Cookies aside, here are 10 insights to have a purposeful week.
1. Make it a habit to always expose the world to the best version of you, regardless of your circumstances.
– Inspired by Roger McNamee
2. “Until you make the effort to get to know someone or something, you don’t know anything”
– Ben Horowitz
3. Your network is your net worth. Try to never be the smartest person in the room; And if you are, find a different room.
– Inspired by Paul Brown
4. The best leaders are the ones who are in awe of their associates’ potential.
– Inspired by Susan Steinbrecher
5. When you compliment and give without expectation, you’ll get without asking.
– Inspired by Marley Majcher
6. Those most likely to ‘wow’ an audience are the ones who not only tell a compelling story – But, who reveal a little bit of their soul in the process.
– Inspired by Dr. Nick Morgan
7. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffet
8. Outside of making a difference the biggest goal an entrepreneur should strive for is freedom.
– Inspired by Ido Leffler
9. The purposeful leader is more motivated by disruption than money. As such, he’s spectacularly good at failure, quitting, and knowing when to pivot.
– Inspired by Christoph Lueneburger
10. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; It’s who is going to stop me”
– Ayn Rand
For anyone looking to make a GAPS and Paleo friendly version of Ina’s cookies email firstname.lastname@example.org for the recipe.