Karla and Jenna discuss Cuyana’s “Fewer, Better” philosophy, the power of gratitude, and her favorite items that have been passed down to her.
- Inside Cuyana’s design process and mastering the marriage between beauty and functionality
- How Cuyana’s supply chain helped family businesses rebuild their factories and production teams after the retail crisis
- Karla and her co-founder Shilpa’s two-year trip meeting global partners and building relationships with them that extend beyond business transactions
- Establishing Cuyana’s business model and the founders’ decision to completely redefine the design and manufacturing process
- The road to the ‘Fewer, Better’ mantra and why you need a simple description for your customers to advocate for your brand