Jeetu and Jenna discuss how both startups and large organizations can compete in disruptive markets.
- The Ripple Effects of Disruption and the question companies must ask to stay relevant: How is this digital transformation impacting my business?
- Ripple Effect examples from Uber: If UberEats takes off will we still have kitchens in 10 years? (More from Jeetu on The Ripple Effects in the auto industry here.)
- The need for internal change agents – “Individuals who imagine a tomorrow that is different than today” – and how to lead them
- Why intrapreneurship is your competitive advantage; “You need people who completely and fundamentally challenge every assumption your business is built on….Give them enough space not to be squashed by the status quo.”
- Netflix’s evolution and how the company recreated their business model three times; “Companies that are paranoid and see the world from a customer value before their own potential do far better those that think of their potential first and then see how customers fit into the equation.”
- Knowing when to sweat the details and how they do it at Box; For example, they have a team dedicated to developer experience, even down to creating world-class documentation, to best support their needs.
- For a deeper dive into Jeetu’s Top 10 Lessons from Technology Leaders on Digital Transformation download his eBook here.