Kellee and Jenna discuss key growth lessons learned leading Loverly and the team’s mission to become “the biggest wedding planner in the world.”
- How to connect with and network with early stage investors and what to look for in potential partners
- How to evaluate investor feedback; Use the rule of 3. When you hear three people say something, consider it.
- Tips to navigate early hiring — You need team members with a high threshold for discomfort — delegating tasks as a solo founder, and learning how to work with different personalities
- Determining cultural fit at a startup and the 90-day gut check; Individuals’ values outside of work are a strong indication of their long-term potential at your company.
- How to navigate a startup pivot
- Micro-tests and determining which KPIs to test and why; “The small things have a big impact.”