Manish and Jenna discuss how Poshmark’s social commerce is filling the gap in e-commerce to pioneer the future of fashion.
- The rapid growth of Poshmark’s community – 1 in 10 women in America use the platform where a sale is made every two seconds
- Poshmark’s new brands program and how they’re giving sellers access to wholesale merchandise to build their boutiques
- Pioneering social commerce, why human connection is the glue that connects sellers and shoppers, and what it means for big brands (Read more from Manish here)
- The role accessibility and interaction will play in the future of fashion and the opportunity Poshmark gives sellers to customize clothing and handbags; “Brands are being morphed in the hands of a community and transforming into brands with a new kind of emotional appeal.”
- The turning point when Poshmark became a verb
- The three tenets of Poshmark’s love first culture – for their team and community – and why they believe in embracing your weirdness
- A maniacal focus on customer experience; Manish still talks to at least 100 Poshmark customers a day