Moe Abdou is joined by consumer maven, Tara-Nicholle Nelson to explore the making of a transformational consumer.
The Making of a Transformational Consumer
Tara-Nicholle Nelson is a marketing genius who has made it her life’s work to translate consumer insights into measurable results. From her early days of selling real estate to the well-documented impact that she had as the Vice-President of Marketing for MyFitnessPal, Tara has always had a knack for transcending the transaction. To her, marketing is never about making a sale – rather, it’s a deep human connection that touches the core of one’s highest aspirations.
Her latest book – The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser – will not only dissect her approach; but more importantly, will provide you with the exact blueprint to reimagine your own marketing. Here’s a glimpse inside her thinking:
- The evolution of modern marketing
- The one thing that brands – regardless of industry or size – have to get right
- Reaching 100 million users at MyFitnessPal
- Who is a transformational consumer
- The marketing lifecycle of a startup
- The contrast between a product first and problem first company
- The concept of leveling up questions