Moe and Paul Lee talk about the future of healthcare and the role Curely will play in it.
Curely – Healthcare to anyone, anywhere, anytime
It’s exhilarating to see what happens when forward thinking physicians go beyond healthcare as we know it, and start to imagine a mobile world where anyone, anywhere can access world-class care without leaving their home. In 2014 alone, $6.5 Billion was invested into digital health ventures, with the momentum expected to reach far greater heights in 2015. “What we are seeing is a very quick steepening of the valuation curve,” said Philippe Chambon, managing director of New Leaf Venture Partners, which invests in healthcare startups.
Paul Lee, Joshua Hong, and Christian Assad, M.D. are on the forefront of that curve, and their startup Curely is leading the way in making healthcare accessible and affordable to anyone with a smartphone. Take a listen to what Paul has to say about the quality of the care, the ease of use and the freedom to choose, and you’re likely to reconsider how you view your own healthcare management.
Here are a few of the topics we explore:
- What is Curely?
- What is the criteria for Physicians being invited and accepted?
- How is the quality of the care measured and improved?
- What is the future potential of social health?
- When will Physicians move beyond answering questions and start to diagnose and prescribe?
- As one of three co-founders, what are his most important priorities?
- Who he turns to for advice and what key lessons have been noteworthy this year