Moe and Maggie Doyne discuss how BlinkNow’s vision is reshaping the entire region of Nepal.
The Maggie Doyne Story
As soon as I learned about the extraordinary work of Maggie Doyne, I couldn’t help but remember a line from Kahlil Gibran’s timeless classic, The Prophet, where he reminds us that “you give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give yourself that you truly give.” Not only does that capture the essence of Maggie’s character, it’s a stark reminder to me that no one truly learns to live unless first, he learns to give — especially of himself.
Maggie’s story is well documented, and I can’t begin to put into words the impact that she’s had on me and the entire the region of Nepal. She’s bold, proud and represents a generation of social entrepreneurs who’ll stop at nothing to make the world a better place.
Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll discuss:
- The journey towards self-awareness
- The process of starting her first school
- Overcoming the challenges of raising capital
- Building awareness and igniting community engagement
- The meaning behind the metaphor ‘Kopila’
- The most important lesson that kids can teach us
- What to expect from your mentor