In their continuing dialogue – Moe and Kapil Gupta explore a favorite topic – The Mind. How to navigate its traps, how to identify its Truth; and how to dismantle its stories.
How Your Mind Hijacks Your Life
If you’ve ever felt trapped by your thinking mind, then this is an episode that you should pay particular attention. In our continuing dialogue, Kapil Gupta and I dive into his favorite topic – The Mind: How to navigate its traps, how to identify its Truth; and perhaps most importantly, how to dismantle its stories.
For those familiar with our discussions, this will stretch the depth of your thinking to an even greater level. As for those hearing this for the first time, this will give you a glimpse of an uncommon approach towards sustained excellence. Here are a few of the questions we explore:
- What is the real Truth about the mind?
- Why we all fall for the stories we tell ourselves and what to do about it?
- The traps of the Ego.
- The other side of the mind where the Truth lives.
- The big misconception about mental models?
- What does it really mean to expand our minds?
- What not to do when self-reflecting?
- What meditation doesn’t solve?
- Why all constructs fail?
- Building an artful business.