Moe Abdou is joined by entrepreneur & bestselling author, Michael Gale to discuss the seven principles of digital transformation.
The Seven Principles of Digital Transformation
To the majority of us reading this post or listening to this interview, it certainly comes as no surprise that no company is immune to the digital shift. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in manufacturing, railroad, or healthcare; digital is embedded into the fiber of your company – either strategically or by default. Most leaders would agree that we’re in the midst of the next great crossover; still few have the blueprint to keep up with the pace of change.
If you’re a student of innovation, you’ll want to pay attention to this conversation with Michael Gale, co-author of the engaging new book – The Digital Helix: Transforming Your Organization’s DNA to Thrive in the Digital Age – not only will you get an inside look at today’s most successful digital companies; more importantly, you’ll get the exact framework that you can use to modernize your own company. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- What does a real, impactful digital company look like?
- How can Peter Drucker’s rules of innovation lead you to asking the right questions?
- What are the biggest traps that you’re likely to encounter & how to overcome them?
- The Helix – seven principles to transform your company’s digital DNA
- The shift from customer journey to moments that matter – what does it look like?
- What can Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks teach us about the digital shift?
- Why Flash teams may change the modern rules of work?