Lauren gives us an inside look into AccelFoods early stage investment platform and how the team’s constantly improving their model to best support their founders.
- AccelFoods second fund and how it enables the team to deepen their partnerships with portfolio companies
- The startups comprising Class IV: Crunchsters, Il Morso, Nona Lim, Purely Pinole, Tea Drops, and Wandering Bear Coffee
- How the program has evolved including a newly added boot camp, longer duration, off-sites, and continuing education for graduated founders
- The life of AccelFoods portfolio companies and how the team’s directors and partners play a hands-on role supporting the startups with daily operations
- Why now is the time to launch and invest in natural food companies and what we can expect in the future