Jesse and Jenna discuss how Lumi is pioneering a new standard in the packaging world and entrepreneurial lessons the team’s gleaning along the way.
- How your packaging brings your story to life and why it’s an investment for early-stage startups; “Your packaging is a walking billboard that represents your brand.”
- Lumi’s commitment to support startups – even when it means purchasing less packaging – to make decisions that will help them grow their business; “A big element of our brand is empathy for entrepreneurs.”
- Key reflections from 12 years of entrepreneurship; “No part of your journey is random, but putting the pieces together can be really challenging.”
- The honest reality of making it to product market fit – “It’s not obvious. You don’t just wake up and have a product people love over night.”
- The early days of launching Lumi’s packaging business; “The biggest mistake you can make is inaction. You don’t learn by planning and strategizing. You learn by trying.”
- Real insights about how to enjoy the process and truly learn from every experience you have