Jonathan shares the lessons he’s learned navigating product development, finding a co-founder, pitching, and getting press as a first time founder.
- How Jonathan brought on Isaac Levy and Morley Ivers as co-founders and why it was the inflection point for Nucleus
- Why you should appreciate skeptical VCs
- The team’s decision to partner with Foxconn
- How to approach hiring during the early days
- The importance of Nucleus’ family values
- How Jonathan’s degrees in law, Rabbinic Ordination, and computer science inform his hard logic
- Jonathan’s experience launching Nucleus and how to get surround sound press