Alan and Jenna discuss the state of m-commerce and how Spring tailors the entire shopping experience to be magical.
- The early days selling Spring and the road to showcasing more than 1,200 brands on the platform
- Why the team’s committed to demonstrating legacy designers like Tom Ford as well as startups like Lunya
- The evolution of the m-commerce space and the rise of buy buttons
- Brands desire to own their distribution – Ranging from data to pricing – and how Spring empowers them to speak for themselves
- The most surprising behavior the team sees on the app
- Inside Spring’s wild holiday collection and the role curations and experiences will play in the future
- Alan’s dream fashion collaboration producing a Nike and Louis Vuitton partnership on Spring