David and Jenna discuss how Curtsy is empowering women in college to be entrepreneurs, the future of social commerce, and his DoorDash fame.
- Curtsy’s experience at Y Combinator
- The most common user behavior on Curtsy and how the app’s evolved since launching at Ole Miss
- The rise of the amateur in fashion, partnering with bloggers, and the evolution of social commerce
- Curtsy’s distributed ambassador model and their unique commitment to empowering their university directors
- How to tap into user’s emotional needs to design meaningful products
- Key learnings from David’s experiences at HubSpot; “Be the teacher, not the billboard.”
- Life as an “indefinite optimist”