Kellee and Jenna discuss The Loverly Virtual Wedding Planner, how and why you should price your product as well as the team’s core learnings about the modern wedding.
- An introduction to The Loverly Virtual Wedding Planner and how the service is bringing wedding planning to the masses
- Why Loverly is working directly with couples, rather than utilizing chat bots, to refine the initial experience
- The team’s core learnings from the app’s first 30 days and how they’re iterating to tailor their offering, messaging, and pricing
- How to price your product, why you should, and the benefits of including a custom option to reveal customers spending range
- Couples most common requests on The Virtual Wedding Planner, including deciding on your wedding hashtag and creating a Snapchat geo-filter
- An inside look into Loverly’s ‘War Room’ and the team’s daily experimentation process